ATLANTA CAMPAIGN PAVILION
The third in a series of five parks built by the Works Progress Administration to identify sites of the Civil War's Atlanta Campaign, the pavilion features a relief map of troop movements and fighting in and around Resaca May 13–15, 1864. It is located on the northern section of the battlefield. The map explains the events at the Battle of Resaca and the Federal flanking movement at Lay's Ferry, which resulted in Johnston's withdrawal south over the Oostanaula River along the Western and Atlantic Railroad to Calhoun and then Cassville.
Address3949 U.S. Highway 41 North Resaca, GA 30735